Friday, March 28, 2008

Untitled

My first sight at you : next to Lilian
My first impression on you : why so tall 1 this girl?
My first word to you : Hi!
My first apology to you : when I stepped on your foot 3times in a row during dinner
My first message to you : No! I don't know who are you. I ain't god, how am I suppose to know =x
I first held your hands when we crossed the road. (I waited for it LOL)
I first kissed you when we were finally alone
and on the 26th of October 2007, that's when our story began.

No words can describe the time that we had,
but a unavoidable obstacle came in our way,
with little hopes and determination,
I thought we would make it through.
Our story finally came an end.
I guessed we were never meant to be,
but looking back at the things that we've been through,
I believe that we can make it through once again.
Differences attract, and that's what we are.

Although we've been through numereous times of arguement, but one of us always give in. Not to prove that either one of us is right, but it is to prove how much we love each other.
I never want us to end. I've said the most unspeakable words to you and now I want to take it back. Words out of frustration are not to believe in. What you need to believe in is... US.
I love you and I want the world to know that I really do.
I dedicate this post to none other than, Wong J-Yee. My one and only one.
I don't know when you might be able to read this post, but I'm willing to wait for your answer. 2miserable weeks or getting myself numb is jsut pure dumbness. Smoking and drinking is not the way out. Im sick of it already. I will quit smoking for you! I promise. Well, at least I'll try okay =)

No comments: