Monday, November 9, 2009

A random post for the broken heart

I don't know how much words I say mean to you right now. All I have leaft are just words to defend not only myself, but this love that I treasure so much. There is 3 words that aren't just some random words that you can tell someone without knowing the meaning behind it. Do you know what it is?
That is I love you.

Here's something that I want you to know.

I never really knew you. You were just another friend whom I've never thoguht I would be with. But when I got to know you better, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help but to let past memories that would only make me cry flow in my mind. You were the one whom made me make this leap pass the cliff of despair. You made me give love another try. So I fell in love with you and I've swore to never let you go. If I were to continue writing, it'd take forever. My love for you ain't something words can describe. If our memories were to be erased, remember one thing. Just one thing that would make this world brighter for me. That one thing is...
I LOVE YOU.


signing off..
broken heart

No comments: