Sunday, April 12, 2009

Muh Sexy biatch!

" This is my first time kissing on the dance floor! "
After hearing such statement from her it just left me thinking about 2 possibilities.
Option a) I feel special
Option b) It feels awkward, stop it!
Well of course I did wished for the best and well, things turned out quite well after all. It's been awhile since I've blog and my conscious mind has been taken by her. I've got nothing left in my hamster brain except her, her and her! Well, since someone here has been such a sweetheart, I shall dedicate this post to you baby!

Waking up in the morning wouldn't be perfect without you.
I want to bite your eyes and whisper "I love you! "

Baby, you're the reason why I'd wake up 2 hours earlier every day just to miss you.

Call me coward, call me a faggot or call me whatever you want,
because I just can't afford to lose you. I'm keeping you for myself.
Sharing is not caring, and so.... I'm gonna lock you up in
A place where no other mens can reach and find,
A place where you have care for breakfast, respect for lunch and love for dinner,
A place where you can definately not escape from me.
This place that I'm mentioning about is here ---> Deep inside my heart!

The one girl I want to kiss everytime I see,
The girl that has everything in my list,
The girl that I would wake up in forsaken hours just to answer her calls,
The girl that I never wanna let go of,
The girl that carves a smile on my face everytime I read her texts,
The girl that took my conscious mind away from me,
The girl that I love so much is you! SC


Words wouldn't be enough to tell you how much I love you =)
I shall dedicate a song for you baby!




I missing you badly =(

No comments: