Sunday, December 28, 2008

Revival!

Mwhahahaha, I've finally revived from the long lost cyberspace world. MIA for quite sometime huh? Don't miss me too much dear readers, though I know all of you are anxious to know more about me right? *perasan* Haha. Well, brief update from 24th of nov till now ........ :
-I've joined Digi after getter a better offer from them. Well, switch to DiGi, always the smarter choice :) Right?
-Life's been pretty dull. Is all about work, work, work, work and work. What about sex you asked? Well, the main reason why people suicide from stress is because they can't balance their sex life with their working life. That's why : there's always a quickie for lunch. Express meal with 100% guaranteed satisfaction. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unfortunately, it's not available in DiGi due to the 99% population of pigs and the progress of building a new Jurassi Park here in SoHo KL (the centre I'm in) Soon enough, SoHo (Solaris Hotspots) will be renamed to JoHo KL (Jurassic Hotspots)
-Next up, I've started to induldge myself into MTG (Magic The Gathering). It's pretty amusing because it is a totally different concept from POKEMON. The strategy and gameplay is far more advance than any card game I've seen and played before. Though it might sound kiddish* but I would have to say this : Try it for yourself and you will understand. ! month from now you can start visiting www.sideboard.com and observe updates on my performance in the Nationals. LOL! I'm not kidding. Serious dooo! *stress the dooo with a malay slang*
There's nothing much interesting happening in my life so, there's not much to update.
Daily routine has been : (wake up , work , dota/magic/ blow water session, sleep) x 20 = 1month's life.

Alright, I guess that's it for now. Till the next update, tata for now. ^^
Belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year guys.
Toodles. * gay sia* Slaps myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEI JUN!
heya..hmm..ur life is much more interesting than mine!
anyways, tc!! :)
xoxo